Refractory fiber cloth is a high-tech product, which can be resistant to high temperature. It not only provides convenience for people who need high-temperature work, but also adds a guarantee to their health. As a high temperature resistant material, it has the advantages of environmental protection, convenient installation and so on. Today, Xiaobian of Shandong redun high temperature materials Co., Ltd. will take you to understand what refractory fiber cloth is and the production mode of refractory fiber cloth, so as to understand how this high-tech product appears.
1、 What is refractory fiber cloth
Fire resistant fiber cloth is divided into two types: temperature resistance of 600 degrees and temperature resistance of 1000 degrees. Its main properties are high temperature resistance, low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance and low heat capacity; Excellent high temperature edge performance and long service life; It has the corrosion resistance of non-ferrous metals such as melting contact aluminum and zinc; Good low and high temperature strength; Non toxic, harmless and no adverse impact on the environment; Convenient construction and installation;
Refractory fiber cloth is sewn from flame-retardant composite materials. It has excellent organizational structure, high temperature resistance, electric edge and oxidation resistance. The high temperature resistance is 550 ℃ – 1100 ℃.
2、 Properties of refractory fiber cloth
1. The fiber is not easy to fall off, does not stimulate the skin, has a large tensile force, is white, and is economical.
2. In case of water, the tensile force will decrease. The thickness of fire-resistant fiber cloth with temperature resistance of 1260 ℃ is generally 2mm, 3mm and 5mm. The product width is 25mm-1200mm. It has high temperature resistance, large tensile force, non-toxic and harmless, white, fire resistance and water resistance.
3. Low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance and low heat capacity.
4. Excellent high temperature edge performance and long service life.
5. It has the corrosion resistance of non-ferrous metals such as melting contact aluminum and zinc
6. It has good thermal insulation performance and high temperature strength.
7. It is non-toxic, harmless and has no adverse impact on the environment.
8. Convenient construction and installation.
9. Refractory fiber cloth is sewn from flame-retardant composite materials. It has excellent organizational structure, high temperature resistance, electric edge and oxidation resistance. The high temperature resistance is 550 ℃ – 1100 ℃.
10. It has higher electrical conductivity and high temperature electrical conductivity than glass fiber.
3、 Application scope of refractory fiber cloth
Fire resistant fiber cloth is suitable for welding and other occasions with sparks and easy to cause fire. It can resist spark splash, slag, welding spatter, etc. and play a role in isolating the workplace, separating the working layer and eliminating the fire hazards that may be caused in welding work.
After different coating or composite treatment (PVC, chlorine tincture glue, silica gel, aluminum foil, etc.), the refractory fiber cloth can achieve different application results: waterproof, wear-resistant, fireproof, oil resistance, heat reflection, improving temperature resistance and heat preservation time. For objects with temperature greater than 550 ℃, it is recommended to use glass fiber fabric coated with vermiculite or fabric woven with high silica fiber. Refractory fiber cloth is softer than uncoated material and is more suitable for covering objects.
The refractory fiber cloth with the thickness less than 0.6mm shall be placed on the vertical surface to make the spark fall after the initial contact to avoid breakdown of the refractory fiber cloth; When used on the horizontal plane, refractory fiber cloth with thickness greater than 0.6mm shall be selected.
Thermal insulation of various kilns, high-temperature pipelines and containers; Furnace door, valve, flange seal, fireproof door and fireproof rolling shutter materials, high temperature furnace door curtain; Engine and instrument thermal insulation, fireproof cable coating material, high temperature fireproof material; Cloth for thermal insulation covering, high temperature expansion joint filler and flue lining; High temperature resistant labor protection products, fireproof clothing, high temperature filtration, sound absorption and other application fields.
4、 Production mode of refractory fiber cloth
In terms of manufacturing methods, melting method and chemical method (colloidal method) coexist and develop simultaneously to meet the needs of different kinds of applications.
1. Melting method: it is commonly used to produce amorphous (glassy) fibers (production of small cross-sectional area and short fibers). It has low technical content, low production cost and wide application of products. It is mainly used as basic materials in the application fields of fire resistance and heat insulation of industrial kilns and heating devices.
2. Chemical method: it is used to produce polycrystalline fiber. This method has high technical content, high production cost and high added value, but there are still few products. It is mainly used for fire resistance and heat insulation of high-temperature industrial kilns above 1300 ℃ and reinforcement materials in advanced technology fields such as aerospace, aviation and nuclear energy.
5、 Specification and model
1.5mm-6mm, general width 1m, (nickel chromium alloy wire reinforced, stainless steel wire reinforced, glass fiber reinforced, ceramic fiber coating cloth, ceramic fiber slag receiving cloth, ceramic fiber sintering cloth, ceramic fiber fumigation cloth) other specifications can be produced according to customer requirements.
For more details or questions, please call the company’s hotline + 0531 85800088 or through the online customer service website, or leave your contact information. We have technicians to solve the problems related to high temperature materials for you at any time.
Shandong redon high temperature materials Co., Ltd. has domestic high-end production equipment and reliable production technology, with an annual output of 1050 ceramic fiber series products, 1260 ceramic fiber series products, 1400 ceramic fiber series products and 1600 polycrystalline series products of more than 10000 tons. There are more than 30 kinds of products in different forms, such as cotton, blanket, felt, board, paper, various textiles, profiled products, modules, folding blocks, castables, spraying and so on, which can meet the heat insulation requirements of different situations in the high temperature field. Welcome to click the online service at the bottom right of the website or submit an online inquiry. We will contact you as soon as possible.