Aluminum silicate fiber cotton is a kind of heat preservation equipment with good properties. In the long-term use, the equipment may have some minor problems, such as cracks in the product. Next, the editor will analyze the reasons for everyone. Confused friends, let’s find out together:
1. Caused by too fine fiber fineness modulus and too high mud content;
2. The water absorption rate of the mortar of aluminum silicate fiber cotton is too high, and frost heave in winter causes cracks;
3. The mixing of aluminum silicate fiber products is uneven, resulting in stress due to inconsistent shrinkage;
4. The proportion of cement is too large and the label is too high, causing the aluminum silicate fiber cotton to shrink too much and too fast in the early stage;
5. The flexibility index is not enough and the elongation is small, which reduces the anti-deformation ability of aluminum silicate fiber products.
There are many reasons for the occurrence of cracks in aluminum silicate fiber cotton products. Finding the specific cause can effectively solve the problem, preventing similar problems from being encountered again in the future, and wasting costs. At the same time, in daily use, if you encounter this aspect Don’t panic. You can find out the corresponding solutions according to the content of the article to ensure the normal use of the product and reduce the capital expenditure.
For more details or questions, please call the company’s hotline + 0531 85800088 or through the online customer service website, or leave your contact information. We have technicians to solve the problems related to high temperature materials for you at any time.
Shandong redon high temperature materials Co., Ltd. has domestic high-end production equipment and reliable production technology, with an annual output of 1050 ceramic fiber series products, 1260 ceramic fiber series products, 1400 ceramic fiber series products and 1600 polycrystalline series products of more than 10000 tons. There are more than 30 kinds of products in different forms, such as cotton, blanket, felt, board, paper, various textiles, profiled products, modules, folding blocks, castables, spraying and so on, which can meet the heat insulation requirements of different situations in the high temperature field. Welcome to click the online service at the bottom right of the website or submit an online inquiry. We will contact you as soon as possible.