Ceramic fiber profiled parts are an important product of Shandong redun high temperature materials Co., Ltd. ceramic fiber profiled parts are customized according to customers’ requirements for the shape and size of fire-resistant and thermal insulation parts. Generally, before signing the order of ceramic fiber profiled parts, redun energy-saving technology needs to fully communicate with customers, Some super large ceramic fiber shaped parts need to be disassembled into parts and spliced for use after fabrication, which is related to the forming method of ceramic fiber shaped parts. The following heat shield energy-saving series will introduce how ceramic fiber shaped parts are formed.
(1) Micro ceramic fiber shaped parts with diameter less than 50mm and thin ceramic fiber shaped parts with thickness less than 50mm are pre cut into the required size by ceramic fiber board with corresponding thickness, and then turned and milled by lathe milling machine.
(2) The cylinder with large diameter and other ceramic fiber special-shaped parts with large thickness are designed according to the drawing of special-shaped parts. The mixed slurry is prepared by filling the beaten ceramic fiber with a specific amount of additives, pouring into the mold, forming by vacuum suction filtration, drying at room temperature and drying in the drying furnace. Due to the limitation of the size of molds and drying ovens, heat shield will adjust the size and splicing method of ceramic fiber special-shaped parts according to the customer’s application and their own conditions. After both parties reach an agreement, they will sign the order for production.
Performance characteristics of ceramic fiber shaped parts:
1. Heat shield ceramic fiber shaped parts can withstand high temperature of 1400 ° C and are rigid shaped products with certain support strength.
2. Ceramic fiber shaped parts have low shrinkage, high heat insulation, light weight and impact resistance.
3. Ceramic fiber shaped parts are easy to cut or machine.
4. Ceramic fiber shaped parts can be customized in various sizes and shapes, including tube shape, cone shape, dome shape and square box shape.
5. Ceramic fiber shaped parts can be subject to special treatment: A. hardening treatment; b. Inorganic treatment.