Blast furnace hot blast stove is one of the main supporting equipment for blast furnaces in ironworks. Generally, a blast furnace is equipped with 3 to 4 hot blast stoves. At present, the air temperature of the advanced modern hot blast stove can reach 1300 degrees.
As the name implies, a hot blast stove is a thermal equipment that integrates combustion and heat transfer processes to provide hot air flow for the process. Generally, there are two major types, namely, the intermittent working regenerative hot blast stove and the continuous heat exchange hot blast stove. At present, when the high temperature ceramic heat exchange device is still immature, the intermittent working regenerative hot blast stove is still the mainstream product of the hot blast stove. In order to continuously provide hot air, the regenerative hot blast stove must have at least two hot blast stoves working alternately. Hot blast stoves are widely used in many fields of industrial production. Due to different process requirements, different fuel types, and different hot blast media, hot blast stoves with different uses and structures are derived. The hot blast stoves to be introduced here are the hot blast stoves that provide high temperature hot air for blast furnace smelting, and they are all regenerator hot blast stoves. Because of their intermittent working mode, multiple units must be cooperated to continuously provide high blast temperature to the blast furnace.
The hot blast stove is mainly composed of the hot blast stove body, burner, combustion and control system, etc. In addition, there is a mixing duct behind the hot blast stove, so that the flue gas generated by the hot blast stove and the circulating flue gas are mixed, and finally the required temperature and Flow supply gas equipment.
The appearance of the hot blast stove body is a closed horizontal cylindrical overall structure, supported by a saddle type support. The whole is divided into two parts, namely the combustion chamber and the mixing chamber. The front and rear of the combustion chamber are provided with temperature-adjusting tuyere (cooling tuyere), a swirl support is provided between the outer layer of the combustion chamber and the outer layer of the furnace, and the mixing chamber is provided with a temperature-adjusting air inlet and a hot air outlet.
Blast furnace hot blast stove refractory material-ceramic fiber module is used for refractory lining and thermal insulation layer in blast furnace hot blast stove, and the energy saving effect is remarkable.
The refractory material of blast furnace hot blast stove-ceramic fiber module is made of ceramic fiber needle punched blanket of corresponding material, which is processed on special machinery according to the structure and size of fiber components. During the processing, a certain percentage of compression is maintained to ensure that after the wall lining of the ceramic fiber module is completed, due to the expansion of each ceramic fiber module in different directions, the ceramic fiber modules are extruded into a seamless whole. , The ceramic fiber modules can be directly fixed on the steel plate anchor nails of the industrial furnace shell through various forms of anchors.
Blast furnace hot blast stove refractory material-ceramic fiber module Product features:
(1) Excellent chemical stability and thermal stability;
(2) Low thermal conductivity and low thermal capacity;
(3) The various forms of anchors on the back of the module enable the installation of the modules to be arranged in a side-by-side arrangement or a parquet-floor arrangement;
(4) After the folded blanket is unbundled, it will squeeze each other in different directions to eliminate the gap;
(5) The elastic fiber blanket can resist mechanical external force;
(6) The elasticity of the fiber blanket can compensate for the deformation of the furnace shell and reduce the tensile stress on the refractory caused by the deformation of the furnace body;
(7) Due to its light weight, it has little heat absorption when used as a thermal insulation material;
(8) Low thermal conductivity brings high energy saving effect;
(9) The ability to resist thermal shock;
(10) The lining does not need drying and maintenance, and can be put into use immediately after installation;
(11) The anchoring system is kept away from the hot side of the assembly, so that the metal anchors are at a relatively low temperature.
(12) The refractory fiber module can be installed quickly, and thermal insulation design and construction training can be carried out according to different furnace temperatures of customers.